SayWriters
Swat News

A man died of electric shock.

grid board warning electric shock royalty free thumbnail - A man died of electric shock.


Swat|Saywriters| A 33-year-old man was electrocuted in Deolai, Fazlabad area of ​​Kabul Tehsil. Akbar Khan was doing some electrical work in the house when he was hit by a high voltage bare wire and died on the spot.
A tourist who drowned while swimming in the Swat River at Fizaghat was rescued alive. According to a rescue spokesman, 16-year-old Muhammad Umair, a resident of Peshawar, was swimming when he drowned due to the dangerously rapid flow of waters. However, the rescue divers rescued the boy alive.

Related posts

The house of the Minister of State of Swat is open for lease

Saeed

About 25 schools sealed by the District Administration Swat

Saeed

A boy drowned in river Swat while trying to catch a pigeon.

Saeed

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy