Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for February 15, 2020, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win an Alexa Eco Show. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting Alexa Eco Show. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to bag the prize.
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 11 | Answer And Win A LG W30 Pro Smartphone
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Alexa Eco Show
- Amazon Quiz Date: February 15 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Today Answers: December 12 | Answer And Win Rs. 20,000
Amazon quiz answers today – Prizes and odds of winning
There is a Alexa Eco Show that will be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Answers: December 24 Answers; Win A Samsung Galaxy Tab
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Here’s where to find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an iPhone user:
Here’s where to find the Amazon Quiz in the Amazon app menu if you are an Android user:
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Today January 27 Answers: Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Today’s Amazon quiz contest
February 15 2020, Amazon quiz answers
Quiz questions will be updated shortly
Question 1. At which two venues did India take part in two consecutive T20I matches that both went to a super over?
Answer 1: Hamilton and Wellington
Question 2. Which Hindi word was chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
Answer 2: Samvidhaan
Question 3. The 2020 Hindi film ‘Gul Makai’ is based on the life and struggle of which famous personality?
Answer 3: Malala Yousafzai
Question 4. Who recently displaced Volkswagen as the world’s second most valuable carmaker?
Answer 4: Tesla
Question 5. The town of Schengen, after which a famous treaty is named, is located in which country?
Answer 5: Luxembourg